3U Eurorack Side Brackets_Aluminium
Eurorack side panels provide guidance for your rails to form a correctly sized 3U frame. Therefore fixing the rails and modules inside your case will be very easy. By combining together a few frames you can create a case of any case size you need. Therefore our side cheeks are perfect hardware for any of your DIY eurorack modular synthesizers. Panels are designed to work with Doepfer-style mounting rails with lips.
The construction of the brackets is laser-cut aluminum in silver color.
Why aluminium side panels?
- Aluminium side brackets are much stiffer than plastic ones. We recommend using aluminum side brackets for constructions where additional stiffness is a necessary factor – plastic cases, leather suitcases, etc.
- Aluminium side brackets can be used with rails of any length. We especially advise using aluminum side brackets, with longer rails – over 126HP – for extra rigidity.
The assembly process of a 3U frame using these 3U Eurorack Side Brackets is very easy: Align the holes in the bracket with a mounting groove in the profile. The top edge of the side bracket has to match the top edge of the rail lip – if those two elements don’t align, flip the side bracket for 180° degrees. Fix both elements together with self-tapping M5 bolts. To make sure that rails are properly spaced and prevent them from rotating during assembly – put any 3U module between the rails before tightening the bolts.
- The listing price is per pair of 3U Eurorack Side Brackets
- Screws and bolts are NOT INCLUDED
- Brackets are designed to work together with our eurorack rails with lips.
- Material: 3mm thick aluminum, silver color.
- Size: 133 x 30,5 x 3 mm
- Every side bracket has countersunk smaller holes for attaching the frame to the eurorack case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every side bracket has countersunk larger holes for attaching the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)