4U Eurorack Rails Side Brackets_Pulp Logic Size
4U Eurorack Rails Side Brackets_Pulp Logic Size. Those 4U panels are made from two sections. Standard size 3U section and 1U section sized for standard Pulp Logic size 1U modules. Eurorack side panels provide guidance for your rails to form a correctly sized 1U + 3U frame. Therefore fixing the rails and modules inside your case will be very easy. By combining together a few frames you can create case any case size you need. Panels are designed to work with Doepfer style mounting rails with lips.
The construction of the brackets is laser-cut aluminum anodized to black color.
Why aluminium side panels?
- Aluminium side brackets are much stiffer than plastic ones. We recommend using aluminum side brackets for constructions where additional stiffness is a necessary factor – plastic cases, leather suitcases, etc.
- Aluminium side brackets can be used with rails of any length. We advise using aluminum side brackets especially with longer rails – over 126HP for extra rigidity.
The assembly process of a 4U frame using these side brackets is very easy: Align the holes in the bracket with a mounting groove in the profile. The top edge of the side bracket has to match the top edge of the rail lip – if those two elements don’t align, flip the side bracket for 180° degrees. Fix both elements together with self-tapping M5 bolts. To make sure that rails are properly spaced and prevent them from rotating during assembly – put any 1U and 3U modules between the rails before tightening the bolts.
- The listing price is per pair of 4U side brackets
- Those panels are made for Pulp Logic sized 1U modules. Size for 1U Intellijel tiles is available here: 4U Pulp Logic Side Panels_aluminium
- Mounting screws and bolts are not included
- Brackets are designed to work together with our eurorack rails with lip
- Length: 181mm
- Width: 30,5mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Every panel has smaller inner holes for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every panel has larger holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
- All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and without affecting the space of the modules