4U Eurorack Rails Side Brackets_Pulp Logic Size
Those 4U panels are made from two sections. Standard size 3U section and 1U section sized for standard Pulp Logic size 1U modules. Eurorack side panels provide guidance for your rails to form a correctly sized 1U + 3U frame. Therefore fixing the rails and modules inside your case will be very easy. By combining together a few frames you can create case any case size you need. Panels are designed to work with doepfer style mounting rails with lip. Therefore our side cheeks are perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer. Construction of the brackets is fully 3D printed.
Why is 3D print construction better than commonly used aluminum?
Using 3D print technology has allowed adding additional positioning elements to the design that solved the problems of rails twisting and difficulties with vertical alignment during assembly. 3D printed construction is very durable and also over 12x more lightweight than an aluminum – an important factor for travel cases. Perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer.
The assembly process of 4U frame using this side brackets is very easy: Simply slide the eurorack rails into position and fix them with self-tapping M5 bolts. Rails will be aligned perfectly both horizontally and vertically. You can’t go wrong with that!
- Listing price is per pair of 4U side brackets
- 1U section in those panels is made for standard size 1U modules. Size for Intellijel 1U modules is available here: 4U Intellijel Side Panels
- Screws are not included
- Brackets are designed to work together with our eurorack rails with lip
You may also like
- Length: 181mm
- Width: 30,5mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Every panel has smaller inner holes for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every panel has larger holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
- All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and without affecting the space of the modules