Eurorack side panels provide a guide for your rails and will form a correctly sized sections of 3U and 1U frame, making it easier to fix and correctly position your rails and modules inside DIY eurorack synth case. 1U section of this frame is prepared to work with Intellijel size 1U modules. By combining few frames you can create case any case size you need. Panels are designed to work with doepfer style mounting rails with lip.
Perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer.
- 1U section in those panels is made for Intelligel size 1U modules. Size for standard (Pulp Logic) 1U modules is available here: 4U Standard (Pulp Logic) Side Panels
- Listing price is per pair of panels
- Material: high quality black anodized aluminium – 3mm thick
- 30.5mm wide
- Every panel has smaller inner holes for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every panel has larger holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
- All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and the rails without affecting the modules space