Behringer Neutron Overlay is made out of a laser-cut solid, 1,5mm thick oakwood.
Neutron Overlay Features
- The main feature of this overlay is not only the looks but also the sketch of the standard routing engraved directly in the front panel! (normally can be found only in the user manual)
Bringing the drawing of routing directly to the front panel makes it easier to create patches and understand your synth.
- Behringer Neutron Overlay protects the original faceplate of the synth, keeping your original synth intact.
- Installation is very easy and intuitive – you will get from us additional 8x M3 bolts to replace the original ones at the back. replacement screws are a little longer due to the thickness of the overlay.
- Front – you will receive only the Behringer Neutron Overlay front plate.
- Side panels – in case if you like the look of the original Behringer Neutron front plate but you would like to add a bit of personal style to it and change the side panels. Our side panels are made out of 7mm thick solid Oak.
- Set – complete set – engraved wooden front plate with side panels.
Note: Side panels ordered separately have a different size than panels ordered in the set. Panels ordered in the set are 1,5mm higher so they are flush with the wooden front plate after installation!