The MSL Filter Busboard is used to distribute the operating voltages of a power supply unit to supply up to 20 modules in a Eurorack case.
Our high-quality filtered bus board is equipped with 20 safety keyed 16pin Eurorack connectors and noise filtering capacitors bank to reduce noise generated by PSU and AC power signal.
- Dimensions: 359mm x 30mm (14.13″ x 1,18″)
- 2x bypass capacitor bank to attenuate ripple & noise of mid, high and low frequencies
- 20x safety shrouded 16 pin eurorack power connectors
- 2x screw terminals (+12V, -12V, +5V, GND). Any of the terminals can be connected to PSU – the second terminal can be used to chain another busboard
- 4x grounded mounting holes at both ends of the Bus Board for easy case/rails grounding (holes are connected with the GND signal of the busboard)
- Power supply cables, screw terminals located in the middle of the bus board to reduce circuit inductance and distribute voltage evenly through the whole board
- 3x LED indicators on every power rail
- “Cut to length” option – cut anywhere between 16 pin connectors to customize bus board length
Download: MSL FILTER BUSBOARD MANUAL
Mounting accessories are not included. They have to be purchased separately: