Eurorack Rails 3U Side Brackets
3u eurorack side brackets provide a perfectly sized guide for rails. The properly sized frame makes it easy to fix and position your rails and modules inside the DIY eurorack synth case.
By combining a few frames you can create eurorack case of any size. Construction of the brackets is fully 3D printed.
Why is 3D print construction better than commonly used aluminum?
Using 3D print technology has allowed adding additional positioning elements to the design that solved the problems of rails twisting and difficulties with vertical alignment during assembly. 3D printed construction is very durable and also over 12x more lightweight than an aluminum – an important factor for travel cases. Perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer.
The assembly process of 3U frame using this side brackets is very easy: Simply slide the eurorack rails into position and fix them with self-tapping M5 bolts. Rails will be aligned perfectly both horizontally and vertically. You can’t go wrong with that!
- Listing price is per pair of 3U side brackets
- Screws are not included
- Brackets are designed to work together with our eurorack rails with lip.
You may also like
- Length: 133mm
- Width: 30,5mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Every panel has smaller inner holes for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every panel has larger holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
- All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and without affecting the space of the modules