Eurorack Threaded Strip Insert, M3
A eurorack M3 threaded insert strips fit perfectly inside eurorack rails. Threaded strips are more expensive than sliding nuts, but they allow you to place modules perfectly aligned and you will never have to be afraid of running out of mounting holes as they fill the rail completely. The perfect solution for VIP eurorack cases.
We offer strips up to 196 HP. All strips are made out of a maximum of two pieces 84HP + extension piece, here is what you can expect to receive for all offered standard lengths:
- 84HP – single 84HP long threaded strip
- 104HP – two strips, 84HP + 20HP extension piece
- 114HP – two strips, 84HP + 30HP extension piece
- 126HP – two strips, 84HP + 42HP extension piece
- 168HP – two strips, 2x 84HP strips
- 196HP – single 196HP long strip
- The listing price is PER STRIP SET for single rail
Why do you sell strips in two pieces?
- At Modular Synth Lab we focus on delivering high-quality products at competitive prices. The decision to cut strips into standardized-sized pieces is a strategic effort to minimize manufacturing costs while maintaining the exact functionality you expect. This way we can optimize the use of raw materials and significantly reduce waste during production. This strategic approach translates directly to lower costs for you, our valued clients. By minimizing manufacturing costs through efficient material usage, we can pass on the savings to ensure that you continue to receive premium-quality products at prices that won’t break the bank.
Will those strips fit into the rails of Pittsburg Modular case?
- Yes – it is a tight fit, the clearance in rails is small, but it works.