Gargoyle Delay 2.0 is second incarnation of ModularSynthLab classic delay/echo effect with additional experimental sound modulation options.
With this delay you can choose between clean echo sound – perfect for drums and beats or self resonating drone for dirty and dark ambient sound patterns.
Playing with delay module is simple and intuitive:
- Time Control – Increase delay time of sound.
- Repeats Control – Gives you control over amount of repeats/echo effect.
- Feadback – Control self feedback pattern of sound.
- Infinity switch – turning this switch ON change your delay into self feeding and oscillating ambient
drone monster. Effect can be cross-controlled with settings of all 3 potentiometers.
- Crush – turning this switch ON will add flat digital effect to your output signal. With this effect your sound get interesting „mechanical” shape that can be cross-controlled with settings of all 3 potentiometers.
- Composite 2mm thick front panel
- Combination of SMD and PTH elements technology
- High quality PCB
- High quality of SMD and PTH components
- Classic heavy duty metal potentiometers
- 16 pin Doepfer style power socket
- Module sizes: 3U hight & 8HP width (128,5mm/33,46in x 40,3mm/1,18in)
- Skiff friendly module depth 34mm / 1,57in
- Eurorack power: 5V (5V rail required)
- Module can be also powered by any 7-15 volt power supply, voltage regulator is build in on PCB for usage as build in delay/echo module for existing synthesizers.
- 16pin / 30cm long power cable included
- 4x M3 mounting screws included