We are shipping our products worldwide. Therefore product prices in the store are displayed including and/or excluding VAT based on your geolocation data. During the checkout process, the correct tax is applied based on the shipping address that you provide:
- Shipping inside the Netherlands:
To all clients inside the Netherlands, there will be a 21% BTW tax applied
- Shipping to individual clients inside the EU:
To all individual clients inside the EU, there will be a VAT tax applied.
- Shipping to business clients (B2B) inside the EU:
To all business clients (B2B) inside the EU with a valid VAT number, the tax will be reduced to 0% during the checkout process after the successful verification of their VAT number.
- Shipping outside EU:
To all clients outside the EU, the VAT tax will be reduced to 0% during the checkout process in our store. Important: VAT tax might be applied in the recipient country by the customs together with import duty, according to local importation regulations. Please contact your local customs to check the import and VAT duties applicable to your country.
Orders Processing Time
- Our usual order processing time is 2-4 business days.
- Orders that require customization (for example custom size eurorack rails) might take 3-5 days.
- All ready-to-use eurorack cases are built to order – therefore the processing time for eurorack cases is about 3-4weeks.
- On rare occasions (like busy periods at the end of the year, lockdowns, etc.) our processing times can be longer – we will inform you about that in a visible place on the webpage.
We cooperate with a few different courier companies (FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, GLS, Mondial Relay etc.) to ensure the most effective, reliable, and cost-friendly shipping of your package. For most countries the selection of the courier company, we do ourselves based on a few factors like the destination country, package value, size, and weight. In some countries, the Client can select from all available delivery methods himself.
Average delivery times are:
- The Netherlands – 1-2 days
- Europe EU countries – 3-7 days
- Europe non-EU countries – 5-10 days
- The USA – 3-4 days
- Canada – 3-4 days
- Rest of the World – 7-14 days.
Delivery time is counted on work weekdays starting from the day after you receive confirmation of completion of your order. The delivery process might be also delayed by customs if you are importing products to a country outside the EU.
All packages that leave our store are insured. There are two types of insurance – Basic and Full:
- Basic Insurance – it is insurance offered by the courier company to cover events of package damage or loss. Basic insurance covers only about 25% of the value of the ordered products.
- Full Insurance – it is a combination of insurance offered by the courier company and additional insurance offered by ModularSynthLab. Full insurance always covers 100% of the value of the ordered products.
All packages that we send include a track & trace option. Once the order is completed you will receive an email message with tracking details. The courier company might also send you e-mails and/or SMS messages with updates to keep you updated.