We are shipping our products worldwide. Therefore product prices in store are displayed including and/or excluding VAT based on your geolocation data. During the checkout process, the correct tax is applied based on shipping adress that you provide:
- Shipping inside the Netherlands:
To all clients inside the Netherlands, there will be a 21% BTW tax applied
- Shipping to individual clients inside the EU:
To all individual clients inside the EU, there will be a VAT tax applied.
- Shipping to business clients (B2B) inside the EU:
To all business clients (B2B) inside the EU with a valid VAT number, the tax will be reduced to 0% during the checkout process after the successful verification of their VAT number.
- Shipping outside EU:
To all clients outside the EU, the VAT tax will be reduced to 0% during the checkout process. Important: VAT tax might be applied in the recipient country by the customs together with import duty, according to local importation regulations. Please contact your local customs to check the import and VAT duties applicable for your country.
Orders Processing Time
- Our usual orders processing time is 1-3 business days.
- Orders that require customization (for example custom size eurorack rails) might take 2-4 days.
- All ready-to-use eurorack cases are built to order – therefore the processing time for eurorack cases is about 3-4weeks.
- On rare occasions (like busy periods at the end of the year, lockdowns etc.) our processing times can be longer – we will inform about that in a visible place on the webpage.
We cooperate with few different couriers companies (FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, GLS) to ensure the most effective, reliable, and cost-friendly shipping of your package. Selection of the courier company we do our self based on a few factors like the destination country, package value, size, and weight.
Average delivery times are:
- The Netherlands – 1-2 days
- Europe EU countries – 3-7 days
- Europe non-EU countries – 5-10 days
- The USA – 3-4 days
- Canada – 3-4 days
- Rest of the World – 7-14 days.
Delivery time is counted in work weekdays starting from the day after you receive confirmation of completion of your order. The delivery process might be also delayed by customs if you are importing products to a country outside the EU.
All packages that we send are included track & trace options. Once the order is completed you will receive an email message with tracking details. The courier company might also send you e-mails/sms messages with updates to keep you updated.