Pair of 1U INTELLIJEL size Eurorack Side Panels.
Eurorack side panels provide a guide for your rails and will form a correctly sized 1U frame, making it easier to fix and correctly position your rails and modules inside DIY eurorack synth case.
By combining and mixing together few frames you can create case any case size you need.
Panels are designed to work with doepfer style mounting rails with lip.
Perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer.
– Those panels are made for Intelligel size 1U modules. Size for standard 1U modules is available here: 1U Standard Side Panels
– Listing price is per pair
– Every panel has 2 holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
– Every panel has 1 smaller inner hole for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
– Panels are made out of high quality black anodized aluminium – 3mm thick
– 30.5mm wide
– All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and the rails without affecting the modules space