1U Eurorack Rails Side Brackets_Intellijel Size
Those 1U panels are made for 1U modules with front panel sized according to Intellijel standard size 1U modules. Eurorack side panels provide guidance for your rails to form a correctly sized 1U frame. Therefore fixing the rails and modules inside your case will be very easy. By combining together a few frames you can create case any case size you need. Panels are designed to work with doepfer style mounting rails with lip. Therefore our side cheeks are perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer. Construction of the brackets is fully 3D printed.
Why is 3D print construction better than commonly used aluminum?
Using 3D print technology has allowed adding additional positioning elements to the design that solved the problems of rails twisting and difficulties with vertical alignment during assembly. 3D printed construction is very durable and also over 12x more lightweight than an aluminum – an important factor for travel cases. Perfect hardware for your DIY eurorack modular synthesizer.
The assembly process of 1U frame using this side brackets is very easy: Simply slide the eurorack rails into position and fix them with self-tapping M5 bolts. Rails will be aligned perfectly both horizontally and vertically. You can’t go wrong with that!
- Listing price is per pair of 1U side brackets
- Those panels are made for Intellijel sized 1U modules. Size for standard 1U (Pulp Logic) tiles is available here: 1U Standard (Pulp Logic) Side Panels
- Screws are not included
- Brackets are designed to work together with our eurorack rails with lip
You may also like
- Length: 44,4mm
- Width: 30,5mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Every panel has smaller inner holes for attaching it to your case with 3mm screws (screws not included)
- Every panel has larger holes to attach the rails to the side panel with M5 bolts (bolts not included)
- All holes are countersunk, allowing you to attach the frame to the case and without affecting the space of the modules